I’m back with another DIY! this time I am making a sort of holiday, festive treat for your doggies. I am making pumpkin peanut butter dog treats!
Pumpkin is a very popular flavor during the fall months. I figured since I am a pumpkin spiced obsessed dog mom, why mom make these! It is also beneficial to your dogs digestive system. I really wish I had some sort of pumpkin cookie cutter for these, but I only had my paw print.
What You Need
- 1 cup of canned of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup of All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- Cookie Cutter
- Water (optional)
- Start by setting your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then combine the wet ingredients first, into a mixing bowl.
- Next, add in your whole wheat flower an mix well. You may need to add a splash of water to the mixture if it is too dry. I had to do this.
- Lay your dough out and kneed it until it reaches the perfect texture. I used a rolling pin to smooth the dough out.
- Cut your treats out and place them on a lined tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- let cool and let your doggies enjoy!